Find out more
Contact us, listen to a sample lecture or download a prospectus below.Download Prospectus
Healthy Toffee Apples
A million times healthier than shop bought - there's no downside to these Autumnal delights.......easy to make and full of fun. Raw, paleo, vegan and sugar free.
Autumn gifts us with a bumper crop of apples and what better way to enjoy them than to wrap them in a gooey blanket of sticky caramel sauce. Healthy toffee apples with no sugar, no butter, no cooking……and yet soooooo good. Be creative with different toppings from chopped nuts to flaked coconut.
Ready in 25 minutes
Difficulty Sticky not tricky
- 4 Organic Eating Apples
- 7 Medjool Dates (stones removed)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil (raw, virgin)
- 3 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 7 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder (optional)
- 4 Sturdy Sticks
- 2 tablespoons topping e.g. desiccated coconut, chopped nuts or grated raw chocolate
- Wash and dry your apples before skewering them with your sturdy stick.
- Place all the ingredients except the topping into a good blender (ninja, nutribullet or vitamix). Blend until very smooth, adding more water if the mixture is too thick.
- Holding the stick, spread the mixture around each apple then sprinkle with your choice of topping.
- Place on a plate lined with grease proof paper and pop in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before devouring.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us, listen to a sample lecture or download a prospectus below.Download a Prospectus
© 2023 Nutriheal Online Ltd
All Rights Reserved. Company No. 11916963