by Alison Holden
11 months ago
Vitamin D and Covid 19
Most people know that vitamin D is one of most essential nutrients that we need everyday to maintain healthy bones and a healthy body.
But do you know what the benefits of it are, and the best sources of it? Perhaps more crucially in today’s moment, can vitamin D protect you from COVID-19?
Here’s everything you need to know from a new study linking low levels of vitamin D to more severe symptoms (and deaths) relating to Coronavirus.
Snippet: Serum vitamin D level is linked to the severity of Covid-19, according to a new study, and less than 1 in 8 people in Britain and the USA have anything like recommended levels in their blood system.
In this short video we will also answer the following questions:
- Can vitamin D protect you from COVID-19?
- How does vitamin D support your immune system (to kill viruses)
- How can you boost levels of vitamin D
- What’s the different between vitamin D2 and vitamin D3?
- How much daylight should you get?
- How much vitamin D do you need?
Watch now to learn more about vitamin D.